Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become one of the key drivers of innovation and growth in several industries. One of those industries is the Education sector. AI-actuated solutions are obtainable in the EdTech sector, yet, when it comes to implementation, the industry lags behind.
However, the COVID pandemic changed everything. Virtual learning has now become a core element of the EdTech sector. Let’s discuss the influence AI has on students and educators, and how it can be helpful to them:
1. Personalization: Personalization is one of the most significant trends in education. With the increased use of AI, students now have a personalized strategy for learning based on their understanding and context. AI-powered resolutions are effortlessly adaptable to students’ learning speed and schooling level. AI has been beneficial by helping students examine their mistakes and achieve their targets.
2. Learn 24/7 from Anywhere in the World: AI-propelled solutions have made learning comfortable, and learning platforms are accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the world. Now, students also have the power to learn at their own pace. Digital learning platforms and AI have also made it simpler for students to access high-quality education provided by teachers around the world.
3. Quick Responses: How frustrating is it to get an answer to a question you asked 3 or 4 days earlier? Thanks to remarkable AI technology, students will not have to face this problem again. AI enables computers to answer frequently asked questions in seconds via conversational intelligence. This has also helped educators who are usually flooded by thousands of questions in a day.
1. Automated Tasks:AI has the power to automate the most monotonous tasks like evaluating learning practices, administrative work, grading papers, replying to frequent questions, etc. According to a survey conducted by The Telegraph, teachers spend almost 31% of their time grading tests, planning classes and doing managerial work. AI has helped educators focus most of their time on enhancing student core competencies and directing their attention to more important tasks.
2. Personalization: By examining the learning patterns of their students, teachers can determine which lessons are the most effective. This breakdown helps teachers devise the best learning programs and address the challenges that are most commonly faced by students.
Artificial Intelligence has indeed brought so many beneficial changes to the Education sector. From admin processes, classroom interactions, and online textbooks to coursework and learning, AI has improved the education experience. With the emergence of new AI technologies, the advantages of its use are increasing every day.
This summer, Envision Learn is offering a virtual learning program, AI+, that explores the intersection of AI and other topics such as sport, design, history, and more. AI+ will include live instruction as well as hands-on coding activities to provide a rich learning experience. Registration is now open!